Alphabet reports YouTube Q1 ad revenue of $4.04B, up 33% YoY, but says ad sales fell significantly in March — NewFronts 2020: YouTube, Hulu Confirmed for Reshuffled June Marketing Series, Facebook Expected to Join — YouTube generated $4.04 billion in ad revenue for the first quarter of 2020, up 33% from the year prior.
About The Author
April 10, 2020
- Use the Blank Sheet of Paper Test to Optimize for Natural Language Processing
- In its quasi-judiciary role, Facebook Oversight Board is neutered from the start since it can not mandate codes of conduct or effectively help minimize harm (Siva Vaidhyanathan/Wired)
- As Australian and French regulators plan to make tech companies pay publishers for news content, leaders from Ireland to Malaysia say they are paying attention (Ben Smith/New York Times)
- Researcher: PCs with Thunderbolt ports have an unpatchable flaw letting hackers with physical access circumvent data safeguards; some new PCs are not affected (Andy Greenberg/Wired)
- How to Stay Creative With an SEO-Driven Content Strategy