What is your ambition best answer?
Think about the aspects of the position that inspired you to apply. You can also be honest about smaller ambitions you have, like having a good income and a positive experience, because it can show that you may be happy in the position long term. If the position is your dream job, you can mention it in your interview.
Everybody has an ambition in his life to do something in better and different manner. Ambition mean a strong desire to do or achieve something in the life. Ambition gives us aims, objects, goals and targets of life. It gives us a sense of direction and motivation towards our goals in the life.
- Become an inspiration to others.
- Master a difficult skill.
- Become a thought leader in your industry.
- Get promoted to an executive role at your company.
- Learn about how to become a millionaire.
- Go on a trip around the world.
- Travel to your dream country.
- Double your personal income.
- Travel the world. ...
- See my family settled.
- Live to 100.
- Write a bestselling novel. ...
- Win the lottery. ...
- Buy a house.
- Learn a language.
- Be financially secure.
With her talent and fierce ambition, she became a very successful actress. Her ambition is to start her own business.
“WHY” Goals: Achieving Your Work-Life Balance
Why Do You Want to Achieve Your Goals? The second types of goals you need are your personal, family, and health goals. In reality, these are the most important goals of all in determining your happiness and well-being.
- Having an Aim /Goal /Desire to Shine: ...
- Continuous Motivation: ...
- Appreciative towards opportunities: ...
- Time-bound/Procrastinate: ...
- Always Prepared/Self-belief: ...
- Passionate: ...
- No Inferiority feeling: ...
- Wants to be in a win-win situation:
Happiness, success, meaning, and integrity are all worth striving for.
An ambitious person is someone always striving to reach a goal. Through hard work, dedication and perseverance — an ambitious person doesn't give up. She pushes forward and is determined to succeed.
Both refer to achieving something in our lives. However, 'goal' is the ultimate purpose we want, whereas, 'ambition' refers to the desire and passion to want something.
How do you answer career ambition questions?
- Reflect on past work and school experiences. ...
- Consider your interests and passions. ...
- Decide whether you will answer with an aspiration of skill, leadership, or industry.
- Think about how this job role and company supports your aspiration. ...
To be the best you that you can possibly be. To commit on working on yourself daily, without excuse, directing your thoughts on learning how to control yourself better, manage your emotions, love fuller, be kinder, learn more. That is, in my opinion, one of the best ambitions a human being can have in their lives.
- Joe waited for the train. "Joe" = subject, "waited" = verb.
- The train was late. "The train" = subject, "was" = verb.
- Mary and Samantha took the bus. ...
- I looked for Mary and Samantha at the bus station. ...
- Mary and Samantha arrived at the bus station early but waited until noon for the bus.
Writing an ambition essay, you might want to consider your own life or examples from the world literature. You can describe your own academic or career goals. Do you want to succeed as a teacher, doctor, engineer, or accountant? Another idea is to analyze how the theme of ambition is used in in literary works.
An ambitious woman is a woman who is always striving to reach a goal through her hard work, dedication and perseverance. She does not give up. She is determined to succeed and pushes forward until she prevails.
My short-term goal is to get a position in a reputed company and my long-term goal is to get a reputed position in a reputed company. My short-term goal is to work in a reputed company and improve my skills. My long-term goal is to achieve a good position where I am working.
- What are your career ambitions or goals?
- What motivates you?
- What does success look like to you?
- Where do you want to be in five years' time?
- Tell me about a time when you set yourself a stretching goal and achieved it.